Friday, September 08, 2017

Dear all: Have you been considering buying They Drew As They Pleased - Volume 2 but postponing your decision? If so, please think about buying it as soon as possible and possibly pre-ordering Volume 3. Both volumes are selling at a 55% discount on Amazon.

If sales do not pick up sharply for those two volumes before the end of the year, I am afraid that the future of the series may be at stake, which is a major concern on my end.

Those books are a labor of love. They are the books I have dreamed of writing my whole life. They can't exist, however, if sales are luck-warm. 

4 comments:

Sandro Cleuzo said...

I am surprised that it is not selling well, these are amazing books for any animation artist and there are so many today, many more people than when I started. I hope sales pick up soon because we need these books.

Jeff said...

I think you meant to say that Volumes 1 and 2 are currently discounted 55% on Amazon.com. Volume 3 is currently 32% off.

Cory A. said...

This is my first time posting on the site, but I was almost panic-stricken to read this post. I just pre-ordered Volume 3, as I own the first two already. They're among my favorite books; it would be an absolute tragedy if the series didn't continue, Didier. I'll pick up a couple copies of Volumes 1 & 2 as gifts for relatives. Keep up the wonderful work.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about lukewarm sales, maybe it's just a question of getting the word out. I've preordered each of these from their first announcements, and have enjoyed them very much. I'd like to see this series completed.